Cleaning, Sanitizing and Hygiene Systems
- Sagewash Sanitizer brochure
- Technical Papers
- Operator Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sagewash Sanitizer in Action
- Sagewash Sanitizer in 3 easy steps
- Approvals & Reports
- Applications & Target Markets
- Sagewash Sanitizer Advantage
- Sagewash Sanitizer Order Codes
- Commercial & Foodservice Testimonials
- Animal Care Testimonials
|SAGEWASH SANITIZER ADVANTAGE|
The Sagewash Sanitizer
FAC between 70 and 90 ppm depending upon input flow rate. Unlike many disinfecting systems, the Sagewash maintains a continuous flow of sanitizing fluid for the life of the capsule. A capsule will provide full flow sanitizing for 3.5 hours from new. The Sagewash is supplied with a tub of 6 capsules. The useage rate is such that this guarantees that the Sagewash is both highly effective and economic to use.
Continuous Flow Disinfection
The unit can be drained in less than 30 seconds and then stored ready for use as required. The Sagewash Sanitizer is a quantum leap forward in delivering total sanitising. On demand within seconds, time after time, simple and sophisticated.
The Sagewash Sanitizer - Keeping Everything Cleaner
1. ECONOMICAL: User cost is an extension of chlorination level and the amount of water used. For example, in an animal shelter, the cost will be under one half cent per gallon of disinfectant solution.
2. ONE-STEP WASHDOWN OPERATION: SAGEWASH provides a continually renewed source of hypochlorite disinfectant throughout the wash down process. Because of this and the "roll-over" effect of wash down, SAGEWASH can disinfect the environment and give the user the simplest, most efficient disinfectant tool available today. Unlike many other disinfectants, SAGEWASH requires no pre-rinse and no potable water rinse afterwards to remove harmful chemical residues. Practically speaking, SAGEWASH means disinfection from the end of a hose.
3. NO BATCH-MIXING: Because of its "point-of-use" design, SAGEWASH eliminates the need for proportion, complex metering devices, and batch-mixing of chemicals by your workers. With SAGEWASH you only use what you need, no more. Furthermore, since there is no batch-mixing, SAGEWASH limits worker liability while enhancing worker safety and shortening the clean-up time.
4. STABILITY: Duration capsules (65%) are much more stable than the more commonly used sodium hypochlorite (5.25%). In dry storage it loses 5% of its strength in 18 months while sodium hypochlorite (bleach) can lose up to 50% strength in 60 days!
5. NON-CORROSIVE: SAGEWASH's unique ability to dispense calcium hypochlorite (a solid into a liquid) insures controlled pH. Most of the corrosion associated with hypochlorites occurs from the use of sodium hypochlorite (household bleach) and its excessive alkalinity. Control of pH also means a high percentage of the most active chlorine disinfectant, hypochlorous acid.
6. NO HARMFUL CHEMICAL RESIDUES: The active disinfectant provided by SAGEWASH and Duration tablets disinfects, deodorizes, and performs its functions before it ceases to containoxidizing properties. It is then reduced to a chloride and loses all its disinfectant qualities. Chlorides are inert and naturally occurring and environmentally friendly.
7. ODOUR CONTROL: With SAGEWASH there are no obnoxious, unpleasant odors. Most odors are ammonia/nitrogen based. Duration capsules, with their 65% available chlorine, provide enough chlorine to "burn through" ammonia. The low-yield (5.25%) chlorine provided by household bleach is insufficient to "burn through." Instead, the low-yield chlorine forms a bond with the nitrogen and creates chloramines. Chloramines produce the obnoxious, pungent odor many people associate with "chlorine disinfection.”